Additional offer on your programme
- The modern horse never stumbles. Four-wheel quads are excellent for the hilly terrain around the Domony Valley
- “Test of courage” The unique puszta-eight team show (driving 8 horses simultaneously, while standing on the back of the two rear horses), perhaps by bonfire light.
- Knight Tournament, Western riding, Hussars’ Hedge of Honour, Queen Elisabeth’s (Sissy) equestrian show in contemporary attire, riding on a side-saddle, Battle Scene.
- Learning horse-riding - including cross-country riding on a local horse farm.
- Falcon demonstration, archery show, archery, demonstration of birds of prey used for hunting, show of hunting for prey and flying skills. Guests are welcome to handle the birds. The history of the development of the bow is demonstrated with archers dressed in period costume. At the end of the show guests can try their archery skills.
- Guests can travel by steam locomotive (booking through the MÁV Nosztalgia Kft.) and arrive at the station in the wood next to the Equestarian Park where a horse and coach is waiting to bring them to the Lodges.
- Alternatively guests may prefer to arrive to the Park by vintage bus (a bright red 1964 Ikarus bus with seating for 37 passengers, lovingly
restored to its original state), or perhaps by double-decker omnibus, or by a sight-seeing train.
- “Old timer” cars and taxis. 18 veteran cars provide seating for 60-80 guests for an atmospheric car jaunt. On request the drivers will be dressed in chauffeur uniforms.
- A chauffeur-driven limousine is available.
- Trabant Rally. Competitors complete various tasks as they get to know the “great” old car. During the course there is time to count the stork nests, change a wheel, count the churches, and much much more, all this behind the steering wheel of a “Trabi” the East German car, once thought to be the best in the World!
- Off road cross country rally on the roads around the Equestarian Park
- Cross-country safari in GAZ 66 combat lorry (room for 20-25 people).
- Airboard – an intriguing one-man airborne device, which allows you to float 10cm above the ground as you steer by changing your weight. Try slaloming or competing
against the clock.
- Hot air ballooning - suspending for four people at one time or flying. This activity depends greatly on weather conditions.
- Parachuting. On request visitors can parachute on the Park territory using parachutes with the company logo or flags.
- Team building adventure games. The teams search for the stops using GPS satellite navigation system or with the help of a tour guide. Climbing on a wire-rope frame, swamp trekking, rope tunnelling, climbing, archery, rescuing by stretcher, shooting with airguns, and air pistols just to mention a few of the most exciting activities on offer. After completing all the tasks, the team with the most points wins.
- Inflatable games. Air Castle, Giant Table Football, Eurobungee Jumping and Water Football.
- Our wide range of children’s programmes includes puppet shows, face painting, handcraft programmes, family games park, logical games tent, table football, electric cars...
- Catapult show with a hurdy-gurdy.
Daddy winds the wheels while the kids shoot at the figures in motion.
- Sports facilities: football, table tennis, badminton, rodeo bull, mini-golf...
- Conjurer, sword-balancing artiste, fire-eater, acrobat, fortune-teller.
- Breathtaking fireworks. Your company’s logo may be displayed upon request.
- For those fond of spectacular sights: the gigantic name or logo of you company is made up of bales of straw or torches on the hillside opposite the Lodges - all set alight in the night!
- For events involving many people, medical assistance, physician and ambulance are provided upon request.
- Tents are available for rent in all sizes, including decoration, podium and carpets.
- Decoration, menu cards, printed invitations, using hand-made paper on request.
- Balloons, silkwork, flower compositions, decorative plants, background scenery, ice statues
- On request, we prepare videos, and photographs of your event.
- Bus transfer is available